Kirsten Signs On For Spider-Man 4…Or Has She?
For quite some time now, “Spider-Man” star Kirsten Dunst has had one major condition as to whether or not she’d sign-up for any future sequels of the franchise – that director Sam Raimi and co-star Tobey Maguire be signed on as well.Well, now that the news has broken that both Raimi and Maguire have signed back on for a fourth and fifth installment – with a hefty paycheck attached as well – MTV News posed the big question to Dunst while she was promoting her upcoming film, “How to Lose Friends and Alienate People” with Simon Pegg. Is she in or is she out?“I’m in,” said the actress matter of factly. However, when pressed to make the announcement official, Dunst quickly changed her tone, and rather cryptically added, “I’m not saying anything, I know there’s rumors…” So while Dunst wasn’t quite ready to make any announcements, her “How to Lose Friends” co-star, Pegg, took the opportunity to break some [non]-news of his own.“I’m in ‘Spider-Man!’” joked Pegg. “I play Mary Jane’s brother. He comes to New York from the university, and he says, ‘Hey, what are you doing hanging out with that web-crawler?’”By Casey Seijas http://splashpage.mtv.com/Bear in mind that there hasn’t so far been any official announcement that Tobey Maguire or Sam Raimi have signed on for the next film (or films) in the franchise, although it appears very likely that they have. Also it’s not reported exactly what question Kirsten was originally asked regarding her participation in further Spider-Man films. Still it sounds promising…..My website email is now working again. However I’ve ‘lost’ all emails sent to me between last thursday and yesterday. If anyone emailed me during this period and hasn’t had a reply please email me again.I’ve added to the gallery two sets of candid pics of Kirsten in Los Angeles at the weekend.